Offres d'emploi actuelles
The research associate will be responsible for all aspects of conducting a swine research trial in the "clean rooms" at the Prairie Swine Centre, Inc. The clean rooms are designed to monitor sensitive changes in air quality, including greenhouse gas output.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- contributing to the UI development of the Company’s software products by employing UX processes, including:
* documenting business requirements through meetings with users;
Clear Seas Centre for Responsible Marine Shipping is an independent not-for-profit research centre that promotes safe and sustainable marine shipping in Canada. We are excited to offer a 6-month internship position within our research department. The Jr.
- Conduct market research through telephone and email communications.
- Collect and analyze operating data from client facilities.
- Contact environmental agencies in Canada and internationally regarding emissions regulations.
This role is an assisting role to the very busy marketing department dedicated to working on the upcoming GLOBE Forum 2018: The Leadership Summit for Environmental Business
This job can be what the right candidate makes of it. Tasks include but are not limited to:
The Applied Bio/Nanotechnology Industrial Research (ABNIR) Chair at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) supports regional industries with the implementation of clean technologies to accelerate environmental remediation, enable higher-efficiency resource extraction and biomass proc